“The main problems that I deal with are how to integrate my spiritual practice into daily life, and how to prioritize the various meditation practices I work with. Scott patiently listens to my concerns and guides me." ― Yuan Zhou... read more
The One-to-One Mentoring I Offer
My aim and wish is to support people in finding, embracing, and embodying their fullest and most awakened selves. I see my work as helping people develop mindful awareness, self-compassion, intuition, resilience, and clarity in all aspects of their lives.
As a Buddhist Meditation teacher with twenty years of study and practice, including nine years as a Buddhist monk, I am able to draw from an abundance of practices, strategies and perspectives that have been designed to help individuals awaken from suffering for centuries. As a result my work is dynamic, experiential, and unique to individual needs. Our work together will enable you to transform limiting beliefs and patterns, bringing greater efficacy in overcoming mental and emotional habits that cause unnecessary suffering. Together we co-create a space that greets whatever emerges with compassion.
What Might Mentoring Provide
- Meditation instruction and coaching (for both beginners and more experienced meditators)
- Support in becoming aware of and breaking free from negative habits and choices
- Techniques for integrating meditation and Buddhist practice into daily life
- Support in the process of healing emotional trauma, anxiety, and low self-worth
- Support in cultivating genuine self-love and compassion
- Support in addressing physical wellness and healthy lifestyle choices.
Meditation Mentoring Subscriptions Include
- Weekly or semi-monthly one-to-one sessions by phone or Zoom.
- Access to a personalized curriculum and meditation program.
- Access to a growing audio library of guided meditations.
- Access to a supportive community of meditators (an additional monthly group session at no extra cost)
- Monthly subscriptions start at $250.
- Single sessions are available upon request.